|Job Title:||Lead Solar Installation Technician|
|Location:||Fortune Energy – Los Angeles Branch|
Lead Solar Installation Technician is a full-time team-leader position in residential project installation department. You will work with both Project Management Department and Warehouse Department to coordinate and manage project engineer, installation, inspection and post-install service. The ideal candidate for this position should have at least three years electrical work and two years solar panel installation experience. Core working hours are 40 hrs per week.
As a Lead Solar Installation Technician, you will lead a team to install a residential rooftop solar system. Your over all tasks include but limited to:
● Lead a team to install the racking system, inverters and solar panels on residential roofs.
● Complete residential Main Panel Upgrades (MPU) if necessary.
● Work with local Inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations.
● Document and update job status in the company database Overall Responsibilities.
● Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues.
● Lead efforts on safe work practices for the Field Operations team.
● Deliver exceptional customer service throughout the process by educating customers about the product(s) and offering real-time updates on job status.
● Maintenance sand service of solar systems when necessary.
● Complete any required repairs in compliance with local, state, and OSHA standards.
● Maintain compliance to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and safety regulations per OSHA and company standards.
● Occasional work in the warehouse organizing equipment.
● Perform other needed job tasks as requested by leadership.
● 3+ years trades experience in electrical with MPU experience, also good understanding of NEC codes.
● 2+ years solar installation experience.
● Capable of performing repetitious duties, including lifting (no less than 50 lbs), bending and standing for long periods of time.
● Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
● Position may require working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs.
● Basic computer skills required.
● This is a driving required position and you must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record for insurability.
● Willing to travel occasionally.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
● Effective time-management skills.
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a professional manner.
Compensation is hourly (25 – 40 USD/hr, depends on experiences) and performance based monthly bonus.
There are significant opportunities for overtime and our benefits package includes:
● Medical Insurance.
● 401K with company contribution.
● Paid Holiday.
● Paid vacation.
● Paid sickness Leave.
● Career path opportunities for top performers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other considerations protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Fortune Energy is a full-service wholesale solar product stocking distributor that offers a full range of solar products and services. Founded in Dec. 2009, Fortune Energy serviced customer in all 50 different states with 7 major distribution centers in US and 1 distribution center in Europe. Fortune Energy has grown into one of the most successful renewable energy industrial downstream vertical integrated one-stop- solution provider. We design and supply solar system for all kinds of residential, commercial and government projects. Our full service team focuses on the individual support for each contractors and their project. Our constant efforts to exceed the expectations of installers and engineering companies to whom we supply not only material, but support through our services, have resulted in high levels of customer satisfaction and a reputation for reliability.
Try our iDesign BOM Calculator.....
Welcome to the Fortune Website. This site equips contractors and homeowners with information regarding the most effective solar products and provides access to expert solar manufacturers. The information listed in the Terms & Conditions provides a list of the services provided by Fortune Energy with specific user obligations in reference to content, conduct, company disclaimers, copyright, and privacy. The Terms & Conditions described are designed to protect the users and Fortune Energy Wholesale LLC. By accessing this website, the user automatically agrees with the content of the Terms & Conditions.